Hevea pacifiers are tested to prove that they meet EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA and AUS regulation AS/NZS ISO 8124
Hevea Teether and bathing toys comply with the EU safety standard EN71
ORGANIC PACIFIER/TEETHER HOLDER
- Gold winner for 'Best teething toy of the year 2012' in Australian Mother & Baby Magazine Award 2012
- Bronze Winner in 2 categories at the British Loved By Parents award 2012 for Best Ethical Brand and Hevea Panda teether for Best Ethical product
- Finalist in the UK Best Natural Living and home April 2012
- for "Best new natural living & home product"
- Rewarded with Positive luxury's Blue Butterfly Mark
- Reawarded with the the Canadian 'B-ecohic Approved 2012'
- Awarded the highest rating - Sehr gut (very good) in the German Öko-Test magazine October 2011
- Finalist in the UK Practical Parenting Award September 2011
- Winner of the US PTPA award (Parent tested parent approved) March 2011
Unfortunately, today, all too often, so called "rubber ducks" are made out of PVC, which contains the toxin BPA. What this means at bath time, is that the warm water causes these BPAs to leak.
At Hevea, we like to offer your baby a toxin- and bacteria-free bath time by offer the Hevea 100% natural rubber bath toys. They are all BPA, phthalates and PVC free, with no added colours or synthetics. Also to eliminate grime and mould build up inside the bath toys, we have made the bath toys in one piece.
Hevea pacifiers, teether and bath toys are made of 100% natural rubber, which is a natural sap coming from the rubber tree. As it is a natural material, it can vary in colour and shape. Also as it is biodegradable, it needs to stay of out sunlight and moist environments to prolong its lifespan.
This also means that it doesn’t always have the same colour and it doesn’t last forever - as with organic apples, no two look the same – that's the beauty of being natural!!!
Our accessories are made from pure organic cotton, which meets the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS). Each ingredient is grown without the use of chemical herbicides, pesticides, synthetic fertilizers or genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and no harmful chemicals or solvents are used in their processing.
The Hevea pacifier gives you a healthy and stylish alternative for baby to use then the thumb. Made from 100% natural rubber, it's soft and gentle on baby’s face and prevents vacuum rashes around the mouth. It's very hygienic one-piece design has no perforations, hence bacteria cannot accumulate and hide in perforations and joints.
The pacifier is ergonomically butterfly shaped, with space for nose and chin. The ventilation holes are required by law. Safety regulations recommend a minimum of 2, we have 4. At Hevea, we have decorated ours 4 different stylish designs: star&moon, flowers, cars and crowns – suitable both for boys and for girls.
Teething toys spend a lot of time your kid's mouth and it is therefore very important what to choose.
Hevea Panda Teether made in 100% natural rubber, with no PVC, BPA, phthalates, synthetics, or colours, is a healthy choice. The soft yet durable rubber are perfect for massaging and soothing sore gums, and our unique one-piece panda design means there are no perforations where dribble can accumulate and encourage bacteria, also making it easier to care for. It can be pop in the fridge, but please don’t freeze it - it is far to cold for baby’s sensitive gums